Aware Group Home enhanced by RFID Mat Sensors
- Tsutomu Fujinami, Motoki Miura, Ryozo Takatsuka, Taro Sugihara: A Study of Long Term Tendencies in Residents' Activities of Daily Living at a Group Home for People with Dementia Using RFID Slippers, ICOST 2011, pp. 303-307, June 2011.
- Motoki Miura, Sadanori Ito, Ryozo Takatsuka, Taro Sugihara, Susumu Kunifuji: An Empirical Study of an RFID Mat Sensor System in a Group Home, Journal of Networks (JNW), Academy Publisher, ISSN : 1796-2056, Vol. 4 (2009), No. (Issue) 2, pp. 133-139, April 2009. (pdf)
- Lim Roth, Sadanori Ito, Motoki Miura, Susumu Kunifuji: Location and Motion Sensor System in Group Home, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems(KICSS2008), Hanoi, Vietnam, pp. 211-215, December 2008.
- Motoki Miura, Sadanori Ito, Ryozo Takatsuka, Susumu Kunifuji: Aware Group Home Enhanced by RFID Technology, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information and Engineering Systems (KES2008), LNAI 5178, Zagreb, Croatia, pp. 847-854, September 2008.
- Motoki Miura, Sadanori Ito, Ryozo Takatsuka, Susumu Kunifuji: RFID Mat Sensors in Group Home, 5th IEEE International Workshop on Managing Ubiquitous Communications and Services (MUCS2008), Salvador, Brazil, pp. 19-22, April 2008.
- Motoki Miura, Sadanori Ito, Susumu Kunifuji: Development of RFID Mat Sensor System for Person-Centered Care in Group Home, Proc of the 2nd International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems(KICSS2007), Ishikawa High-Tech Conference Center, Nomi, Ishikawa, pp. 59-62, November 2007.
Copyright © 2005-2023 Motoki Miura, All Rights Reserved.